Monday, April 28, 2014

Manly Monday with retired colours

Love, love, love this stamp set Open Sea and really glad it is not retiring.  It has so many uses.  A little sad (maybe alot about Muse) to see Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple retiring.  BUT tonight I get to see the new In Colors and I'm sure there will be 5 Fab Colours to take the place of these.  Which colour will you miss the most?

I'm very excited to go to the New Catalogue Premiere tonight in Syracuse (a little closer than Mississauga) and see what is coming up!  I guess I should write in American - Catalog :) I will be showing my Team the new catty on Thursday (not allowed to share with the public yet) so join up to get all the sneak peeks, pre orders and come to the awesome meetings to create!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment