Thursday, October 8, 2015

It's been a while...

I realize this post is LONG overdue but I have to say it's been quite a summer and then September arrived so quickly. With the start of school, back to work and missionaries staying with us for a few weeks it’s been about juggling priorities.


We had two wonderful weeks of family vacation one at the beginning of July and the other early in September. In between we spent some time visiting, feeding, consoling and just being present to our cousins and their families during the last weeks of a wonderful young woman's life. I was blessed to have been able to visit with Patti and her siblings, her grown children and grandchildren over this summer. The cousins were all trying to get a family reunion going for this summer but it was just not coming together until a couple of weeks ago when we celebrated Patti's life. She will be missed by all.

Yes, it is about priorities and this summer mine were different than I had expected and sometimes everything just has to take a back seat.

I did take time to stamp though which is so therapeutic. This is a card we made using the stamp set Remarkable You.




I've been trying to keep my priorities straight - God, family, work and then my fun stamping business but sometimes everything is suspended for a more important and immediate event. I'm learning that I can't do it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment