Monday, March 4, 2013

Manly Monday

I love these colours!!  My inspiration for this card was from a website (I think it is StampinMary.com) and I changed the colours to Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake.  Have any of you noticed the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack in the Spring Catalogue on page 16? The 48 pg pack of paper (4 1/2 x 6 1/2) is perfect for card fronts and and mats or punched shapes for scrapbooks.  If you look closely the DSP strip is paisley (a manly paisley) from this pack of dsp and topped with another strip of Crumb Cake and a knot using the fabulous Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon - looks like burlap and a Vintage Brad.  The happy birthday is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped on Naturals Ivory and punched with the Modern Label Punch. I also think the Chevron Embossing Folder matches the Oh, Hello Stamp Set that I used.

1 comment:

  1. I showed that card to hubby and he actually liked it! (he usually just nods and say... good job).

    ReplyDelete