Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


I love the dots!  It reminds me of the hats my mother and her siblings wore when they visited their relatives - green polka dot hats just like this shamrock!
I also really like the Soda Pop Tops but I never know how to use them - flattened as above and not flattened looking like a pop top - both are fabulous.  The cutest stamp set is the Itty Bitties from the Spring Catalogue and how great that they fit into the small pop tops.  The Shamrock is made with the heart punch and the...Be Of Good Cheer DSP - Gumball Green polka dots from the Christmas Paper!  Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment, Modern Label, Word Window punches!  I used glitter because after all it is St. Patty's Day!

Many Blessings to you all today and a special prayer for my Uncle Len - a true Irishmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment