Saturday, September 10, 2016

Jolly Friends Bundle

I love taking holidays the last week of August and into September because I have that peaceful and serene week with the family to look forward to all summer. It is so quiet and relaxing at the camp with the waves rolling onto the beautiful beach, campfires and board games. But while we are away stealing the last few days of summer holidays the cardmaking world is in full Christmas mode. I have to admit I didn't think of Christmas cards while I was here and yes, I do feel a little behind.. After viewing this gorgeous sunset photo check out the Jolly Friends card below.
Photo Credit Nic Duval

Jolly Friends Bundle
This guy is so cute and simple and easy to make with the Jolly Friends Bundle which includes the Jolly Hat Builder punch. Crumb Cake, whisper white and a little red is all you need to make a Christmas Card. 
You could very easily step him up with mica flakes on the brim of his hat or the new red glitter embossing powder for his hat, a bow or the Candy Cane Washi Tape all from the new Holiday Catalogue.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment