Monday, August 8, 2016

Wow 9 years

It has been a very eventful month but with holidays and summertime activities I've not been able to post about it.
The first happy item is that I received this card from the wonderful folks at Stampin' Up! on the occasion of my 9th anniversary (I've actually been with them for 10 years but that's another story).
First of all look at this most awesome card. Love this set and we'll certainly be recreating this card this month in my Stampers club and coffee & card.
Yes, I love stamping as much today as I did 9 years ago. The smell of the ink as I enter my studio, the wonderful products and the feeling when I make/design a card and the even better feeling when my customers love it. I love having classes, team meetings, clubs, and going to Stampin' Up! events. I've been especially blessed by everyone I've met along the way from my fellow demonstrators to my awesome customers and my team members. Thank you all for 9 wonderful years.
I'll post tomorrow about the next awesome event.

No comments:

Post a Comment