Monday, June 20, 2016

Manly Monday Shaker Card

I really do love Painter's Pallette. It is sooooo versatile and fun especially with all the coordinating designer series paper and washi tape. I think the colours, Emerald Envy (2016 - 18 In Color) and Basic Black gives this card the manly look as well as the squares in the designer series paper.

I made this card for a swap I was part of (you know how swaps go - each person makes a dozen cookies or cards and gets a dozen different back? It's the same with Stampin' Up! demonstrators - we like to have lots of samples to show you so we participate in swaps.)This was my swap card and I just noticed a little mistake on this one. Have you seen our confetti punches? There is a heart and a star punch. I punched out hearts to go in the shaker window using Diamonds Glitter Paper and to match the "a little expression of love" sentiment and not make it too mushy for the men folk. Hmmm I think I had both punches out and this got stars instead. Oh well, at least it wasn't flowers.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment