Monday, February 29, 2016

Manly Monday - The double slider card



The new products in the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration are wonderful. I love the styles especially for manly cards. Going Global on page 39 of the catalogue is perfect for the manly card or for the traveler. I also used the matching Going Places Designer Series Paper stack. So easy when everything coordinates.

If you notice on the left side of the slider is a place to put the gift card or money.

This card is made with Lost Lagoon a 2014-16 In Color. I really love this colour and I'm not sure what I'm going to do when this colour retires in May. I hope you have purchased all the re-inkers extra cardstock and ribbon for all your favourite In Colors that will be retiring soon. Don't wait supplies may run out and I don't want you to miss out. Give me a call, email or order online.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is really a great card, I was drawn to the stamp set with the Little Dipper but haven't inked it as yet. I like folds at this time a lot more than techniques likely time constraints are the culprit in that one. I purchased the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp when they went live at 0200 hours item # 143573 if there are any left. It seems I'm going to have to do things online due to my energy crisis. I hate it when people post five times a day so have decided every two or three days with an invitation to send me their names and birth dates etc for a hand crafted card in the mail. I'll lead wit paper Pumpkin Sale-a-bration and the watercolor wishes pack. I have a few plans and am getting things done. My computer is somewhat like the Wreck of the Hesperus, Robin lost my camera and my 7 year old phone is still held together with tape. The challenges just keep on coming. Anyway I like this card very much. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carole. I do love a technique card. They're not something that you would make 20 of but fun none the less. I'm glad you bought the stamp. I couldn't stay up to make the purchase.

    ReplyDelete