Thursday, July 24, 2014

I've had a great time off since the BOGO

I've had a really wonderful time off cleaning, painting, organizing and holidaying!  I feel refreshed and accomplished.  It just feels good to get lots of those little jobs done that have piled up for the past couple of years (oh yeah and read a book, hang with the kids, do a puzzle, garden and some visiting). Now to work on the Stamping Space - help.

I'm having camera trouble tonight so please forgive the quality of the picture but here is one of the cards we made at the BOGO.  This is one of the first stamps sets I purchased from the New Catalogue and I think it is a great mix of retro and fabulous - Kinda Eclectic - and it is.  The new In Colors are also fabulous - I used Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon on this card.

I said a heartfelt good bye to a ton of stamp sets at my Buy One Get One Free event at the end of June. We had lots of fun, lots of prizes and I'm so glad so many came out to shop the awesome retired stamps, inks, tools, accessories and get some free things.
 


Thanks again to everyone who came.  It was so much fun I think I'll do it again in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment