Friday, May 16, 2014

Fabulous Friday

Every now and then there is a card I see that I have to make.  I was checking out some photos from the gals who were cruising with Stampin' Up! last week and I saw this card.  Had to CASE it completely.  I'm not sure who's card it is because the gal took a photo of it on a display.

This card is made with Simple Stems Stamp set #133101c that is in the Occasions Catalogue which is retiring at the end of May.  I just thought wow and smiled!  The only thing I changed are the eyes.  Instead of using googlie eyes (which I don't have) I used the handy dandy Owl Punch and punched out the eyeballs and the heart.  I think they are awesome!!  I can't find enough occasions to use the "I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU!" stamp from Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set of sentiments #131344.

I really love making cards and all other paper crafts but what I like even better is making cards with someone.  So Thursday was awesome because Valarie dropped in and we made this card and Sue dropped in later in the evening and we made an emergency Manly Card.  Fun, fun and fun.


1 comment:

  1. It was really fun to make with you Deb and a super cute card. Can't wait to make more with some gals :-)

    ReplyDelete