Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bloomin' Beautiful Card Class using Shauna's Card

My friend Shauna from Western Canada makes fabulous cards and I just had to CASE this one and I'll be using it in my Bloomin' Beautiful class this week and next.
I just loved the simple look with the Crumb Cake Card Stock and Black Ink.  Using the Chalk Marker to add highlights to the flowers which is high lighted even further by the White Taffeta ribbon and white layer. Love the simple strip of Gold Foil DSP beside the embossed Delicate Designs lace edge.  The card I originally showed on FB we used White Bakers Twine but this one uses White Taffeta.

I was so impressed by the stamp sets in the Occasions Catalogue (which is finished May 30th) and I don't think there was enough time to use them all enough so I am having a Bloomin' Beautiful Class this week and next to showcase them. This will be one of the cards.  For more info click on Classes and Events

No comments:

Post a Comment