Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wild Wednesday



So this is one of the projects we made at Stampers Club this past week using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and the Sweet Sorbet DSP (Sale-a-Bration).  I saw a similar layout on Brandy's Cards and thought I would try one myself.  Loved it (especially the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch found in the Occasions Catalogue pg 35) and shared with the wonderful Club Ladies.  My original idea was to use the black wild piece of dsp but instead cut the scallop piece - to be safe.  I had a couple of nay sayers in the club so I just had to make the same card with the Wild paper.  So ladies what do you think?  I actually like it better.

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice use of that black DSP. It is sooooo striking. It needs to be covered a bit. I like the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is striking and I keep wanting to use it. Thanks Sonja

    ReplyDelete