Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SALE-A-BRATION KICK OFF PARTY


Here is a card I made with the Sale-a-Bration products - Petal Parade Stamp Set, Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper and Decorative Dots  Embossing Folder.  If you spend $60 you can get anything out of the Sale-a-bration catalogue for free.

You're invited to my FREE drop in Sale-a-Bration Kick Off party - Sunday Feb. 9th anytime between noon and 4pm.  Come and stamp a couple of  very pretty cards for free. If you place and order of $30 or more your name will be placed in the Mystery Hostess Draw (who doesn't want free hostess benefits?) and if you bring a friend I haven't stamped with yet you'll get a prize.  I'll have prizes, give aways, and refreshments.  You have to register to come so email me today to reserve your spot.



No comments:

Post a Comment