Friday, November 29, 2013

Stamp Set Give-a-Way Prize #2, 3 & 4

I have to hurry because I'm stealing (with permission) my neighbours wifi  and the signal is low so it only works sometimes. Saturday can't come soon enough.
Here is a picture of the bucket with all the names so it is so surprising that two friends who come together won and two others won twice.  Anyway lots more to go so keep commenting, coming to classes, and ordering. 

Just a reminder that all of these awesome stamps are still available in our Holiday Catalogue if you want them and the great sales that are going on right now - just let me know or scroll up to Shop Now

And the winner of #2 Magnificent Maple pg 18 (pictured upside down) is:
 VANESSA W

And the winner of #3 Halloween Hello pg 21 is:
 SANDRA W

And the winner of #4 Real Red Goodie Gear and Oh, Goodie Stamp Set pg 32 is:

KATHY M This is exciting because Kathy is always creating awesome little gifties full of yummy things for her family, friends and co-workers!

Happy Stamping

5 comments:

  1. congrats to all the winners, now pick me, lol

    Suzane Richmond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I wanna win one! ;) Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be in the draw too ;)
    Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete