Monday, November 25, 2013

Manly Monday

A different colour combo for this week.  I am inspired by the Epic Day Designer Series Paper. It really has a great grunge look to it with cool colours.  Base is Pool Party and layers are Basic Gray stamped with Gumball, Crushed Curry, Pool Party and Basic Gray.  I coloured the white Bakers Twine (very versatile) and punched out some stars with the Bitty Punch Pack.  Used the Hexagon Embossing Folder and stamped the World Map on the background.  I don't think the picture does this card justice.  Looks great in real life.

What are your favourite Manly Colours?

9 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I like the colour combo you used.

    suzane richmond

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! What stamp set is that? Does it co-ordinate with the retired star punch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No It doesn't RATS. Maybe they'll come out with one soon!

      Delete
  3. I guess I didn't have any Manly favourite colours but really like the combo on this card....I'm re-thinking the star stamp set too...good for boys and men, etc. Really nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love this card! You could make this card with all sorts of different stamp sets too. Like circle circus. It's retired though. But that star one is too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love this card! You could make this card with all sorts of different stamp sets too. Like circle circus. It's retired though. But that star one is too, right?

    ReplyDelete