Tuesday, October 1, 2013

World Card Making Day this Saturday!

You are invited to my FREE World Card Making Day Event
Join us to make 2 cards and a third for donation to the soldiers overseas Operation Write Home

Drop in between 10 - 2 stamp some cards, check out all the new samples, have a snack and check out my retired products and enjoy the last BOGO (Buy One Get One FREE) opportunity.  For every $20 you order your name will be entered into the Mystery Hostess Draw.  At the end of the day I will calculate and draw a name for every $200 and the winner will get the hostess benefits!!

Bring a friend I haven't stamped with before and receive a gift.

Please RSVP and bring your own glue and adhesives.
10 - 2 pm Saturday October 5th
My Place 

I look forward to stamping with you on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment