Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Have you seen this? Thinlits Flip Card Dies!!

I made this card today using my new Thinlits Label Flip Card Die.  It is soooo easy compared to the olden days of measuring and measuring and cutting...  Just put your paper in your Big Shot and place the Thinlit Label Card Die #133479 over it and presto - one flip card.  Then to make the inner layer just cut your paper 1/4 inch smaller and place it on the Big Shot platform (I love my magnetic plate) and place the Thinlit over top and awesome!!!!!!
Check out the video below after looking at my creation.
I used Rose Red card stock and the inner layer of Whisper White was stamped with the Secret Garden and Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set using Rose Red, Pink Pirouette & Gumball Green inks.







No comments:

Post a Comment